The loyal, compassionate professionals at Pharmacy Care Associates support the care of residents through:
- Reliable, timely and accurate delivery of medications
- Maintenance of the accurate and timely procurement of medications for each resident in our facilities
- Continued excellence through industry best practices
- Innovative and adaptive technology and processes
- Industry-specific continuing education for staff members of each facility
- Family Supportive Education Programs
- Resident and Family assistance in annual Medicare Part D open enrollment or change of condition plan.
The PCA management team offers a combined experience of over 150 years in the LTC industry. We strive to incorporate the latest in medication administration technology and enhance resident care through purposeful, efficient and cost-effective services. Going beyond business, the PCA management team prides itself as a truly cohesive team of individuals who support one another as business persons and respect one another as individuals with ideas, creativity, and unique strengths and talents. What sets us apart from other pharmacies begins with the people who serve you.
Dane Yarbrough R. Ph.
President and CEO
Vicki Faulk, R. Ph.
Vice President of Operations
Leigh Ellen Elliott, Pharm D.
Director of Pharmacy
Billing Office Manager
Human Resource Manager
Lauren Harrell, ALA
Director Marketing and Sales
Crystal Yarbrough, RN, ALA, CDP
Clinical Coordinator and Educator
Pharmacy Care Associates will always focus on providing personal, compassionate care to residents, their families and their communities. As part of this mission, we’re committed to adding value for our facility, staff, and clients through our knowledge, understanding and experience. We support opportunities for personal and professional growth through informative, helpful programs.
To better provide for the needs of our clients, Pharmacy Care Associates strives to put people first. We at PCA are always looking ahead: to innovate, to specialize, to add value and to proactively answer challenges through our individualized pharmacy services, consulting and continuing education.